The Prosperity Economics Creed
Do our dollars give us the Control, provide Liquidity, have the freedom to be Used and act like Equity so we can leverage them to do many different things?
- Save 20% or more of all income earned.
- Build emergency/opportunity funds for our future.
- Protect our Human Life Value with a mix of term and whole life insurance.
- Optimize all other insurances with high deductibles and lower premiums.
Live by the CLUE Acronym and use it to test investments:
C – Control
L – Liquidity
U – Use
E – equity
Our Guiding Principles – What We Stand For
Our Code of Honor
- As adherents of Truth, we take the time to show clients the whole truth about their money, educating them about the good and the bad aspects of each product and strategy.
- We acknowledge that there will be occasions when we have to forego commissions in order to help the client make progress.
- We acknowledge that we cannot help every person we meet, but that we should try in any way we can to do some good in every situation.
- We acknowledge that all change starts in our thinking, and in our clients’ thinking and we pledge to help our clients address all areas of their lives by helping them include others on their team to do so.
- We acknowledge that as a group, we have a stronger voice than as an individual and we promise to help each committed member of our group in any reasonable way possible.
- And we promise to invite others to our movement and help them grow as we have been helped along ourselves.
Meet the Founders
Kim D. H. Butler
Let's work together!
Choose the membership option that will provide you the greatest impact to your practice.
Still can’t decide? Talk to the PEA team and they can help guide you to sign up for the right membership program.
The PEA Map
Zoom in on the PEA Map to see how many advisors in your area are part of the Prosperity Economics Movement™!