Busting the Interest Rate Lies fills in important gaps about essential but little-understood financial topics you won’t hear about from most financial advisors. It follows the story of a young man from high school to becoming a homeowner and investor, growing assets using private equity funds.
Some of the myths busted include:
- Purchasing a car with 0% dealer financing is the best way to buy a car
- You always save money by paying cash for major purchases
- A 15-year mortgage is more efficient than a 30-year mortgage
- Earning a higher rate of interest on your investments is the key to amassing a small fortune over time.
- Average rates of return equal actual rates of return.
Additionally, you’ll discover insider information on:
- how to getting the best deal on a car
- a savvy homebuyer’s guide with an accurate comparison of buying vs. renting, along with tips for getting the best deal on a mortgage, and
- an analysis of Life Settlements—the best investment you may have never heard of!
Whether you are just learning to manage your money or whether you are an experienced investor, this book will help you avoid common financial mistakes and put MANY thousands of dollars into your pocket!