We received a case study question from Kurt Berry where he was helping a young couple work towards setting up alternative investments. In this episode Kim and Tammi talk about where to focus before alternative investments and why it’s critical to get clients to the $25k level so they can take advantage of more opportunities.
We’d love for you to submit your case studies and questions by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org and thank you Kurt for your question!
To learn more about the prosperity movement and help you and your clients build and keep wealth visit www.TheAdvisorAdvantage.com
To learn more about the Prosperity Economics Movement
Links and Resources from this Episode
- Case study from Kurt Berry – 1:51
- Why life insurance cash value should be first on your list – 3:00
- How to get clients motivated to create an emergency / opportunity fund – 4:38
- Breakdown of a typical real life case study – 8:02
- The first thing to address after the emergency / opportunity fund – 11:09
- Debt reduction and elimination – 14:06
- Helping people create secondary goals towards alternative investments – 15:33
- Why beginning your day with gratitude is the most important thing – 17:55
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.
- Click here to subscribe with iTunes
- Click here to subscribe with Stitcher
- Click here to subscribe with RSS