As an advisor clients are interested in the tools and resources you offer along with your intellectual capital. Kim Butler and Tammi Brannan talk about the RIA and IAR relationships and how its an option to charge clients fees for the process.
To learn more about the prosperity movement and help you and your clients build and keep wealth visit www.TheAdvisorAdvantage.com
To learn more about the Prosperity Economics Movement
- The differences between the fiduciary platform and suitability standard – 3:35
- Why Kim moved away from the broker dealer relationship – 7:37
- Having skin in the game – 11:00
- Understanding the RIA and the IAR relationships – 13:07
- Why Kim doesn’t charge fees to every client – 15:00
- The RIA relationship with Kim and advisors -18:40
- What will happen with the DOL changes and the fiduciary rulings – 22:33
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.
- Click here to subscribe with iTunes
- Click here to subscribe with Stitcher
- Click here to subscribe with RSS