Janet Sims welcomes Katie Jackson, Communications and Connections Coordinator for Truth Concepts and Elizabeth Hagenlocher, Content Writer for PEM. Transformation is not a single event for Advisors, and the discussion revolves around how we assist them in finding community and development opportunities within our organization.
To learn more about the Prosperity Economics Movement™
Links and Resources from this Episode
- Get in touch with Janet at firstname.lastname@example.org or 936-247-2732
- Connect with Katie Jackson and Elizabeth Hagenlocher
- Elizabeth discusses her role as a content writer for blogs, newsletters, white papers, and books
- Katie explains her role as communication and connections coordinator for Truth Concepts
- The importance of continuous learning
- How the Prosperity Economics Movement™ exists to provide education and community for whole life friendly advisors
- What Elizabeth and Katie learn from advisors to help them better assist
- The relevance of the Prosperity Economics Movement™ for advisors in terms of community
- The transformation of the Prosperity Economics Movement™ and its aim to provide proven strategies and a support system for advisors
- What is Truth Concepts and how advisors can get involved
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.