In today’s Advisor Advantage podcast, Kim shares a personal story about a time when she really had to focus on vision. Listen to this podcast if you need some help to keep going!
To learn more about the Prosperity Economics Movement
Links and Resources from this Episode
- Kim Butler: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Identify what’s important for you – 2:35
- Work should be enjoyable – 3:48
- Serving first – 4:50
- Living in a trailer – 6:09
- Visualize a longer time – 9:46
- Creating a vision in your mind – 11:15
- Get into survival mode – 11:52
- Keep your vision – 14:19
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.