In today’s episode Kim answers a few questions for those who are brand new agents in the industry. Now that i’m registered in my state, how do I register nationwide? How do I become attached to an insurance company? Why should I stay out of the broker-dealer defense? If you too have these doubts, you want to listen to this episode!
To learn more about the prosperity movement and help you and your clients build and keep wealth visit www.TheAdvisorAdvantage.com
To learn more about the Prosperity Economics Movement
- Kim thanks people for their patience for the prosperity economics advisor membership site – 2:30
- Facebook is the better place for group conversations – 3:03
- How to get a life insurance license in one or two states? – 4:50
- Get into the insurance website of the states where you want a license – 5:52
- Kim shares with us information about the insurance complaints center – 6:50
- What resources do you need to take the license test? – 11:44
- Kim recommends us not to have three contracts with life insurance companies – 14:45
- The lowest level of compensation: broker level -17:30
- The explanation of a broker-dealer – 21:40
- Kim shares with us some tips about the “AUM model” – 24:00
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.