Kim Butler talks about a recent case study where she helped a client organize and strategize following the mantra of “go slow, start small.” Tammi and Kim go through the different steps of this plan and also share insights they’ve learned while attending CES in Las Vegas.
To learn more about the prosperity movement and help you and your clients build and keep wealth visit www.TheAdvisorAdvantage.com
To learn more about the Prosperity Economics Movement
Links and Resources from this Episode
- Connect with Kim Butler
- What Kim and Tammi are learning at CES – 1:21
- Helping more people in more ways – 3:51
- Case study: Using life insurance and alternative investments – 6:16
- The foundation is understanding the income and asset base – 8:34
- Focusing on the monthly savings ability to fund the life insurance policy – 11:20
- Letting the life insurance do the job of the emergency/opportunity fund – 13:40
- Life insurance is the first product you should buy – 15:43
- Strategies for creating cash flow investments – 18:08
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.