Kim talks about the difference between having a one-note message when you’re marketing vs a symphony of messages when you’re marketing and speaking to the clients and how to get the symphony.
To learn more about the Prosperity Economics Movement
Links and Resources from this Episode
- Summit for Advisors in June (in person!): https://thesummit4advisors.com/
- PEA website to discover memberships and free webinars: https://prosperityeconomicsadvisors.com/
- Kim Butler: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Helping more people in more ways – 1:06
- Helping people in more ways by being a symphony – 3:01
- Providing a symphony of value for our people – 5:52
- Exponentialize your message – 8:02
- Being more than just one note – 9:02
- Becoming attractive to your people – 12:22
- An in-person summit that will be in June – 12:50
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.