Janet Sims and Kim Butler discuss a myriad of questions advisor’s typically have concerns about so we asked the question ”How do you know when it’s time to (fill in the blank)?”
To learn more about the Prosperity Economics Movement
Links and Resources from this Episode
- Get in touch with Janet at email@example.com or 936-247-2732
- Partner Link: https://gravystack.com/advisor
- Book Link: https://a.co/d/cU33ny1
- How Kim’s love for learning has shaped her approach as an advisor
- The importance of constant growth and education
- Use of social media by advisors and the difficulty some face in adapting to it
- The role of a Fractional CMO and how it can help in marketing efforts
- How do you know when it’s time to better serve your existing clients?
- Tendency of advisors to prioritize new sales over serving existing clients and emphasizes the need for change in this regard
- How do you know it’s time to hire a virtual assistant?
- The importance of getting virtual assistant help early
- Step-by-step process of hiring and training a virtual assistant
- How do you know when it’s time to ask for help on a case?
- The importance of joint work and collaboration in success for advisors
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.