Steve has worked in the financial industry since 2005. He shares the story of his career transition and how his second career has really developed a great passion for becoming an educator in the financial industry.
He also talks about his radio show, which is designed to educate people about how to manage money.
To learn more about the prosperity movement and help you and your clients build and keep wealth visit www.TheAdvisorAdvantage.com
Links and Resources from this Episode
- Connect with Steve Minich
- Website: www.smartwealthradio.com
- LInkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/steve-minnich-b022a6a
- Email: email@example.com
- Steve works in the financial industry and is also an educator. – 2:15
- Steve talks about his radio show, Smart Wealth Radio. – 2:39
- His radio show is designed to educate people about how to be smart with money. – 4:25
- Steve has some partners in his business and they teach people how money works. – 9:55
- The importance of having a backup plan in business. -15:31
- When he realized at some point that the direction of his business was all wrong. – 18:02
- It’s not saving money if you have risk. – 18:35
- Why we want people to be successful in life. – 21:05
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.