Helping clients understand their many choices can be overwhelming and often lead to inaction. In this episode Kim Butler and Tammi Brannan talk about how to get clients to take action and also how to coordinate alternative investments into your strategy.
To learn more about the prosperity movement and help you and your clients build and keep wealth visit www.TheAdvisorAdvantage.com
To learn more about the Prosperity Economics Movement
- Why you learn more when you teach others – 1:36
- You either grow your die – 3:53
- Simplifying choices to increase action – 6:01
- Tracking results vs tracking goals – 8:52
- How to coordinate with alternative investments – 10:24
- Simplifying the life insurance experience for clients – 14:35
- Focusing on getting clients to take action – 21:09
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.