Suthee Suvansri is a new advisor in the movement and in this episode he and Tammi talk about the importance of developing your why and the benefits of challenging yourself to be uncomfortable.
To learn more about the prosperity movement and help you and your clients build and keep wealth visit www.TheAdvisorAdvantage.com
Links and Resources from this Episode
- Connect with Suthee
- His takeaways from attending The Summit – 1:22
- What he wanted to implement from Summit – 3:40
- How he determines what part of his story to share in his business – 5:00
- Developing your “why” – 6:34
- Challenging yourself to be uncomfortable – 8:43
- Challenges to overcome while creating this legacy – 10:08
- How listening to people is a great marketing approach – 13:59
- Why people are grateful when you do the right follow up – 15:56
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.