Tammi shares with us some tips for people that feel they’re struggling and have reached a certain level of boredom within the industry. She also talks about a tool named “Activity tracker”, which helps you focus on activities to maintain your energy.
She recommends taking the “5 Hour Rule” habit and invites us to use five hours in a week for reflecting and creating.
To learn more about the prosperity movement and help you and your clients build and keep wealth visit www.TheAdvisorAdvantage.com
To learn more about the Prosperity Economics Movement
- The importance of creating a gratitude list – 4:19
- What is a gratitude list? – 5:42
- Tammi encourages people to recreate their day – 6:38
- Tammi’s recommendations for a team – 8:43
- How to reject thoughts that you don’t want to spend time thinking – 12:41
- Recommendations for books that help you shift your thoughts – 13:42
- It’s very important to have control of your schedule – 19:49
- Nothing is more important than time for you to think, create and reflect – 20:09
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.
- Click here to subscribe with iTunes
- Click here to follow with Spotify
- Click here to subscribe with Stitcher
- Click here to subscribe with RSS