Kim and Tammi continue their conversation about the key points in her new book, Perpetual Wealth. Today, they talk about the steps to building a family bank. Kim describes how as an advisor, you can share these concepts and help your clients build a family bank. Enjoy!
To learn more about the Prosperity Economics Movement
Links and Resources
- Client version of Kim’s new book: http://www.partners4prosperity.com/perpetual-wealth-book
- Advisor version of Kim’s new book: http://www.partners4prosperity.com/pwbook
- Kim’s recommendation if you want to know more about the notion of oldness: https://www.publicaffairsbooks.com/titles/joseph-f-coughlin/the-longevity-economy/9781610396653/
- Key points of Perpetual Wealth – 0:59
- Seven ways to fund your family bank – 1:20
- One client’s biggest concerns – 2:12
- Redirecting your savings – 2:37
- Moving money from investments and savings – 5:56
- Focusing on paying down debt? – 7:07
- Good idea to pay down mortgages? – 8:44
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.