The second phase of financial progress is the introduction of whole life insurance. Also Kim and Tammi mention the role of rental properties and the liability umbrella.
To learn more about the prosperity movement and help you and your clients build and keep wealth visit www.TheAdvisorAdvantage.com
To learn more about the Prosperity Economics Movement
- If you have term insurance, you want to convert it to whole life – 2:24
- How life insurance is your liquidity – 3:17
- Rental properties and the liability umbrella – 4:23
- The importance of keeping savings – 6:02
- The symptoms of phase 1 and 2 – 6:22
- Why people want to invest before they save – 8:17
- Savings are the foundations of success – 8:42
- In the advisor section of the podcast we get to listen to Lou Pineda at the 2018 Summit for Prosperity Economics Advisors – 9:18
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.