When doing joint work, you’ll realize that “50% of something is better than 100% of nothing.” Joint work promotes motivation to remove the ego and invite an expert for a better outcome.
Kim Butler and Janet Sims share their beliefs that when two experienced people with different strengths come together, they can create an exponential impact. With proven success stories to tell, joint work can help your own career.
Kim and Janet also talk about the importance of joint work in order to provide the best possible service to clients. Joint work allows for different specialists to come together and share their expertise in order to provide a comprehensive service. Their conversation also highlights the Prosperity Economic Movement’s efforts to build a roster of known and professional experts in various fields.
To learn more about the Prosperity Economics Movement™
Links and Resources from this Episode
- Get in touch with Janet at firstname.lastname@example.org or 936-247-2732
- Connect with Kim Butler
- The reasons why advisors don’t do joint work
- What Truth Training is all about
- The issue with leads
- Why people should collaborate and stay in a community
- Disadvantages of not bringing in an expert
- Advantages of doing joint work
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.