Taught vs caught information? Kim and Tammi talk about the last summit and how you can assimilate new information. Kim explains the concept: taught vs. caught.
To learn more about the Prosperity Economics Movement
Links and Resources from this Episode
- We have to simplify in order to maximize – 3:29
- Coming back repeatedly to the Summit – 5:06
- The caught material and taught material – 6:14
- Taught vs. Caught – 8:24
- You have to get emotionally engaged with the information – 10:19
- Being interested in learning – 10:53
- The landscape of learning – 12:09
- Think on what are you passionate about – 14:12
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.