In this 5th episode of Kim’s seven blind spots of personal finance, Kim talks about how a life insurance is only for when you die. She also talks about the death benefit.
To learn more about the prosperity movement and help you and your clients build and keep wealth visit www.TheAdvisorAdvantage.com
To learn more about the Prosperity Economics Movement
- The 5th Blind Spot: The Life insurance is only for when you die – 2:05
- Kim tells us that life Insurance is for when you are living – 2:54
- She tells us that you can use the death benefit while you are living – 3:11
- You can utilize your death benefit while you are living for decrease taxation – 3:47
- Kim recommends the book Live Your Life Insurance – 6:10
- Kim tells us the importance of proving what you are talking about – 8:12
- In the advisor section of the podcast we get to listen to Curtis May at the 2018 Summit for Prosperity Economics Advisors – 8:57
- Curtis talks about the importance of work in your business – 10:56
- Curtis shares with us the importance of working in your leadership and working in your network – 11:16
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.