In this seventh and final blindspot for personal finance, Kim talks about the things that “sound too good to be true”. She talks about how to help clients with this and help them learn about the information that you discover by digging deeper.
To learn more about the prosperity movement and help you and your clients build and keep wealth visit www.TheAdvisorAdvantage.com
To learn more about the Prosperity Economics Movement
- Kim talks about the new format of podcasts – 2:19
- The 7th Blind Spot: If it sounds too good to be true you just need to dig deeper – 3:00
- The importance of giving advice to clients – 5:23
- They talk about the Seven Principles of Prosperity – 7:07
- Kim recommends us to use tutorials and blogs for learning – 10:07
- On the advisor section of the podcast we get to listen to Craig Rogers at the 2018 Summit for Prosperity Economics Advisors, even though he is not an advisor he attended the conference and shares with us his experience there – 11:40
- How this is a learning opportunity for him – 12:44
- He tells us how Kim Butler gave a lot of advice at the conference – 13:48
- They talk about the characteristics of the Brain Date style – 15:04
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.