Tammi and Kim record a very special episode to celebrate the 100 episode of our podcast.
They take a retrospective on how they started this podcast just a year ago and also share their ideas on coaching and advising and how life is all about continuing to produce.
Coincidentally, the recording also took place on the day of Kim’s birthday!
To learn more about the prosperity movement and help you and your clients build and keep wealth visit www.TheAdvisorAdvantage.com
To learn more about the Prosperity Economics Movement
- Kim and Tammi thank all the guests that came until this 100 episode – 2:30
- How important it is that the advisor “give first” – 5:00
- Kim shares how many years she has been coaching – 8:23
- Kim shares with us a problem that she wants to resolve – 11:40
- Kim explains how the advisors are “petting the clients” – 13:10
- The idea of giving without a return- 15:00
- How to tell the truth financially – 16:30
- Prove everything with a financial calculator – 18:20
- The importance to show the truth – 18:48
- The beginning of coaching – 22:30
- She explains to us what is the summit for advisors – 26:10
- The importance that the client feel supported – 29:10
- The importance of giving instead of complaining – 30:42
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.
- Click here to subscribe with iTunes
- Click here to follow with Spotify
- Click here to subscribe with Stitcher
- Click here to subscribe with RSS