This is the final podcast of a three-part series about the power of telling stories. In today’s episode, Kim and Tammi talk about how to listen and how to build stories. Also, they share some client questions that you can use.
To learn more about the Prosperity Economics Movement
Links and Resources from this Episode
- PEM Dynamix (PEM branded CRM): https://mydynamixpro.com/product/pem-dynamix/
- Client questions:
- What was your life like before you had savings/cash value?
- Why did you buy your first policy?
- Have you had any failures with it?
- What is your life like now that you have it?
- What are your future milestones for it?
- Kim’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tammi’s email: email@example.com
- The power of listening to a story – 1:22
- People do not ask good questions – 3:06
- Questions that you can ask to an existing client – 3:40
- Listen to the answer – 4:52
- Why PEM Dynamix could help you – 6:16
- The answer is the secret sauce – 7:46
- How the notes help you – 8:34
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.