Kim shares a pretty cool tool called “The Prosperity Ladder” that’s a simple process that you can use to explain the power of Whole Life, no matter where they are in their financial journey.
To learn more about the Prosperity Economics Movement
Links and Resources from this Episode
- Kim’s book: Busting the Financial Planning Lies: https://www.amazon.com/Busting-Financial-Planning-Lies-Sustainable/dp/1478320044
- Kim Butler: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Prosperity Ladder tool – 1:17
- A connection between work and money – 1:58
- The Ladder has two sides – 3:40
- Poverty, Subsistence, Comfort, and Prosperity – 4:29
- Savings and subsistence – 7:35
- Starting to work at owning – 8:12
- Starting at the top of the ladder mentally – 8:51
- Having some case studies as an advisor – 11:23
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.