Ken Greene shares a concept he teaches clients called “The Raft Phenomenon” which helps people understand how to overcome the delay of doing something good.
To learn more about the prosperity movement and help you and your clients build and keep wealth visit www.TheAdvisorAdvantage.com
To learn more about the Prosperity Economics Movement
Links and Resources from this Episode
- Explaining the Raft Phenomenon – 3:10
- Why we hesitate when we know the result will be good – 6:24
- How to help clients move forward – 9:27
- What to do when working with perfectionists – 13:10
- How to apply urgency to The Summit – 15:12
- Do you see opportunities as an expense or investment – 20:11
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.