The Summit for Advisors
The Summit for Prosperity Economics Advisors is an annual gathering of Prosperity Economics leaders and advisors for the purpose of discovering how we can help more clients.
No ordinary industry event, The Summit is an opportunity for top advisors to learn and share about win-win financial strategies, marketing that works, and effective practice management in a first-class setting.
Dates of the 2017 Summit:
July 23rd (evening) through July 26th (afternoon)
In this video, event founders Todd Langford and Kim Butler talk about why they created The Summit for Prosperity Economics Advisors:
Todd Langford and Kim Butler host the Summit and give many of the presentations, bringing in guest speakers to round out the topics, from lead generation to alternative investments.
The next Summit for Prosperity Economics Advisors happens July, 23rd (evening) through July 26th (3 pm) in Park City, Utah
At this three-and-a-half day event, you’ll discover:
- EVERYTHING we can tell you about how Kim grew Partners for Prosperity to a multiple six and even 7-figure business only working three days a week.
- Client attraction strategies used by P4P and other top advisors and entrepreneurs to capture leads and turn them into clients.
- EXACTLY how we help our clients with growth and income investments without selling securities or putting their dollars at risk.
- Ways to generate more referrals from clients as well as from networking.
- How to shorten your sales cycle (other advisors wonder how we can close business so quickly!)
Todd Langford’s new Truth Concepts Asset Sequencing calculator which demonstrates the impact of distributing income from one asset before another.
- “Stump the Advisor” role plays with Kim, who is the #1 producer at a major mutual life insurance company.
- YOUR QUESTIONS answered by our Marketing Panel.
- Why the Prosperity Economics Movement can help us ALL help more clients.
- How to use the 7 Principles of Prosperity™ to educate clients about their 401(k) and college saving funds.
- How to generate multiple streams of income from alternative investments… while helping your clients more thoroughly and generating insurance leads!
- What you NEED to know about estate planning.
- Networking and masterminding with top producers and like-minded people, and much more.
Get Free Updates and an Ebook!
Subscribe for information and trainings on things like marketing that works, how to help more clients, running a more profitable business, event announcements and other news.