Brendan is giving listeners a first hand view on what it’s like to transition from a successful career to being an advisor in the movement. He shares the importance of having a mentor and how he’s influencing those around him.
To learn more about the prosperity movement and help you and your clients build and keep wealth visit www.TheAdvisorAdvantage.com
Links and Resources from this Episode
- Brendan’s background – 1:02
- Exploring a career change from technology to finance – 1:29
- It was Kim’s advice for him to start a business and become an advisor – 4:10
- Brendan’s mentor is Anthony Faso and how that’s impacted his business – 5:50
- Being nervous about making a career change – 10:35
- Writing about the movement and influencing others – 15:10
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.
- Click here to subscribe with iTunes
- Click here to subscribe with Stitcher
- Click here to subscribe with RSS