Anyone would love to accumulate more money, more wealth, and have a more abundant life. However, not a lot of people have the power to attract abundance and enjoy the unlimited opportunities that will drive a successful life — whether it is for personal or for business.
Talking about their take on unlimited opportunities, Tammy and Kim share why it is important to shift your mindset to how abundant or unlimited opportunities are. They also talk about their different approaches when shifting their mindset from negative to positive and when they’re struggling and running up against a wall. Tammy and Kim reiterate that if you want to get different results, you have to do something that you’d never done before.
To learn more about the Prosperity Economics Movement
- What article prompted the idea for the episode today
- Why it is important to shift your mindset to how abundant or unlimited opportunities are instead of increasing the marketing side of a business
- How easy or hard it is to shift your mindset
- What Kim’s approach is when shifting her mindset from negative to positive
- What the Me First mentality is
- What is Tammy’s approach whenever she’s struggling and running up against a wall
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.