Kim Butler and Janet Sims talk about the big difference between planning and preparing. Together, they give a run down of how the Prosperity Economics Movement helps advisors be more prepared. Janet also shares what her preparation process is and how she separates the need to be conscious of what’s going on in the world and her desire to protect herself from too much garbage by valuing silence.
To learn more about the Prosperity Economics Movement
- What Janet Sims does as the caregiver for the Prosperity Economics Advisors
- What the differences are between preparation and planning
- How Prosperity Economics Movement helps advisors to be more prepared
- What Janet’s preparation process is
- How Kim copes when struggling with her “morning time”
- How Janet separates the need to be conscious of what’s going on in the world and her desire to protect herself from too much garbage
- What the value of silence is
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.