When faced with a circumstance, what do you do? Do you run from it or head to it, face to face?
Tammi and Kim continue with the discussion of the three books which impact their lives by talking about the New York Times Best Seller, What Do You Do With a Problem?
To learn more about the Prosperity Economics Movement™
Links and Resources from this Episode
- The first point pulled out of the book: The kid’s face. – 1:08
- Even though we know that worry doesn’t do any good, it is our first reaction to things. 2:23
- The turning point in the child’s mind. – 3:34
- Every problem has an opportunity: You just have to look for it. – 4:52
- Every problem within every problem lies a seed of equal or greater possibility. – 5:00
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.