Kim shares one of the original reasons for purchasing whole life insurance— because they love someone or something so it relates to the death benefit. She talks about how we as advisors can talk about the death benefit and have a reminder about why people buy this type of insurance.
To learn more about the Prosperity Economics Movement
Links and Resources from this Episode
- Kim Butler: email@example.com
- The reason for the creation of life insurance companies: death benefit – 1:22
- Having the life insurance death benefit – 2:31
- Being a life insurance agent – 3:28
- Death is a guaranteed event – 3:59
- Loving your product and believing in it – 5:08
- Are you familiar with human life value? – 6:51
- What makes life insurance great – 8:35
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.